Alamos Gold to buy Aurizon Mines for about C$780 mln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Alamos Gold Inc said it will buy Aurizon Mines Ltd for about C$780 million ($792.96 million) in cash and stock.
Alamos's offer price of C$4.65 per share represents a premium of 36 percent to Aurizon's Friday closing price of C$3.41 on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister