BRIEF-Apple down in premarket after report of cut in parts orders
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * Down 3.5 percent to $502.37 in premarket after report of a cut in orders for iPhone 5 parts
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image