Audi to increase sales to 1.5 mln cars earlier than 2015
Jan 14 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Audi expects to increase annual sales to 1.5 million cars earlier than the planned 2015 target date, Chief Executive Rupert Stadler told reporters on Monday at the Detroit auto show.
Stadler said Audi will keep growing sales beyond 1.4 million cars this year.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York