Audi to increase sales to 1.5 mln cars earlier than 2015
Jan 14 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Audi expects to increase annual sales to 1.5 million cars earlier than the planned 2015 target date, Chief Executive Rupert Stadler told reporters on Monday at the Detroit auto show.
Stadler said Audi will keep growing sales beyond 1.4 million cars this year.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter