Audi to increase sales to 1.5 mln cars earlier than 2015
Jan 14 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Audi expects to increase annual sales to 1.5 million cars earlier than the planned 2015 target date, Chief Executive Rupert Stadler told reporters on Monday at the Detroit auto show.
Stadler said Audi will keep growing sales beyond 1.4 million cars this year.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown