Cadillac ATS named 2013 North American Car of the Year
Jan 14 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's Cadillac ATS, a new compact sedan aimed at the popular BMW 3 Series, was named 2013 North American Car of the Year by a jury of automotive writers.
Chrysler's Ram 1500 pickup, which was extensively redesigned for model year 2013, was named North American Truck/Utility of the Year.
Finalists for Car of the Year included the redesigned Honda Accord and Ford Fusion sedans. Truck/Utility of the Year finalists included the new Mazda CX-5 and the Ford C-Max crossovers.
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Europe holds nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles