Economists trim Brazil 2013 GDP growth forecasts - survey
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for Brazil's economic expansion this year to 3.20 percent from 3.26 percent, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Analysts slightly raised their forecasts for inflation, to 5.53 percent from 5.49 percent.
The government targets inflation at 4.5 percent, with a tolerance margin of 2 percentage points in each direction.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image