Economists trim Brazil 2013 GDP growth forecasts - survey
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for Brazil's economic expansion this year to 3.20 percent from 3.26 percent, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Analysts slightly raised their forecasts for inflation, to 5.53 percent from 5.49 percent.
The government targets inflation at 4.5 percent, with a tolerance margin of 2 percentage points in each direction.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war