Economists trim Brazil 2013 GDP growth forecasts - survey
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for Brazil's economic expansion this year to 3.20 percent from 3.26 percent, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Analysts slightly raised their forecasts for inflation, to 5.53 percent from 5.49 percent.
The government targets inflation at 4.5 percent, with a tolerance margin of 2 percentage points in each direction.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |