Economists trim Brazil 2013 GDP growth forecasts - survey
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for Brazil's economic expansion this year to 3.20 percent from 3.26 percent, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Analysts slightly raised their forecasts for inflation, to 5.53 percent from 5.49 percent.
The government targets inflation at 4.5 percent, with a tolerance margin of 2 percentage points in each direction.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |