Guess?, Inc. Announces Participation At The 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130114:nPnLA41332 LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be attending the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach in Florida on Thursday, January 17, 2013. The Company will be represented at the conference by Nigel Kershaw, Interim Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the executive team. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of October 27, 2012, the Company directly operated 513 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 312 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 837 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com. Contact: Guess?, Inc. Investor Relations (213) 765-5578 SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |