Calpers pension fund reports 2012 return 13.26 pct
Monterey, Calif. Jan 14 (Reuters) - The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the biggest U.S. pension fund, posted a return of 13.26 percent in the 2012 calendar year, its chief investment officer said on Monday.
For the current fiscal year to date, the $252 billion pension fund, best known as Calpers, has posted a 7.09 percent return.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |