Calpers pension fund reports 2012 return 13.26 pct
Monterey, Calif. Jan 14 (Reuters) - The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the biggest U.S. pension fund, posted a return of 13.26 percent in the 2012 calendar year, its chief investment officer said on Monday.
For the current fiscal year to date, the $252 billion pension fund, best known as Calpers, has posted a 7.09 percent return.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |