Calpers pension fund reports 2012 return 13.26 pct
Monterey, Calif. Jan 14 (Reuters) - The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the biggest U.S. pension fund, posted a return of 13.26 percent in the 2012 calendar year, its chief investment officer said on Monday.
For the current fiscal year to date, the $252 billion pension fund, best known as Calpers, has posted a 7.09 percent return.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |