Calpers pension fund reports 2012 return 13.26 pct
Monterey, Calif. Jan 14 (Reuters) - The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the biggest U.S. pension fund, posted a return of 13.26 percent in the 2012 calendar year, its chief investment officer said on Monday.
For the current fiscal year to date, the $252 billion pension fund, best known as Calpers, has posted a 7.09 percent return.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel