Continental's winter tyre sales outpace market
HAMBURG Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG said it was able to slightly increase sales through December of its winter tyres, a high margin business, despite a decline in the overall market of about 10 percent.
Speaking to Reuters on Monday, finance chief Wolfgang Schaefer also said that negotiations over extending the maturity of roughly 4.5 billion euros ($6 billion) in debt should be completed in about a week. ($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting By Jan Schwartz)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official