Continental's winter tyre sales outpace market
HAMBURG Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG said it was able to slightly increase sales through December of its winter tyres, a high margin business, despite a decline in the overall market of about 10 percent.
Speaking to Reuters on Monday, finance chief Wolfgang Schaefer also said that negotiations over extending the maturity of roughly 4.5 billion euros ($6 billion) in debt should be completed in about a week. ($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting By Jan Schwartz)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash