Dell in talks to go private - Bloomberg TV
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Technology company Dell is in talks with private equity firms to go private, according to Bloomberg TV.
Shares of Dell were up 10 percent after trading was briefly halted on Nasdaq due to a circuit breaker.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source