Dell in talks to go private - Bloomberg TV
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Technology company Dell is in talks with private equity firms to go private, according to Bloomberg TV.
Shares of Dell were up 10 percent after trading was briefly halted on Nasdaq due to a circuit breaker.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks