Dell in talks to go private - Bloomberg TV
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Technology company Dell is in talks with private equity firms to go private, according to Bloomberg TV.
Shares of Dell were up 10 percent after trading was briefly halted on Nasdaq due to a circuit breaker.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source