Dell in talks to go private - Bloomberg TV
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Technology company Dell is in talks with private equity firms to go private, according to Bloomberg TV.
Shares of Dell were up 10 percent after trading was briefly halted on Nasdaq due to a circuit breaker.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials