Dell in talks to go private -source
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Dell Inc, the world's No. 3 PC maker, is in talks with private equity firms on a potential buyout deal, a source familiar with the matter said.
Dell declined to comment on what it called rumors and speculation. Bloomberg reported the news earlier.
The PC maker, which has steadily ceded market share to larger rival Hewlett Packard and China's Lenovo, had also explored the option of going private a few years ago.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls