- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Brazil's Embraer delivers 106 commercial, 99 exec jets in 2012
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, delivered 106 commercial aircraft and 99 executive jets in 2012, according to a securities filing on Monday.
Of that total, 23 commercial jets and 53 executive jets were delivered in the fourth quarter, the company said, adding that its firm order backlog in 2012 reached $12.5 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this