Brazil's Embraer delivers 106 commercial, 99 exec jets in 2012
SAO PAULO Jan 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, delivered 106 commercial aircraft and 99 executive jets in 2012, according to a securities filing on Monday.
Of that total, 23 commercial jets and 53 executive jets were delivered in the fourth quarter, the company said, adding that its firm order backlog in 2012 reached $12.5 billion.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead