China's Evergrande says contract sales target for 2013 at $16 bln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Chinese home builder Evergrande Real Estate Group said on Monday its contract sales for 2013 are targeted at 100 billion yuan ($16 billion), up 25 percent from last year.
Evergrande, which focuses on mass-market housing in more remote parts of China, said in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange that 2012 contract sales were 80 billion yuan.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark