China's Evergrande says contract sales target for 2013 at $16 bln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Chinese home builder Evergrande Real Estate Group said on Monday its contract sales for 2013 are targeted at 100 billion yuan ($16 billion), up 25 percent from last year.
Evergrande, which focuses on mass-market housing in more remote parts of China, said in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange that 2012 contract sales were 80 billion yuan.
For statement, please click here. ($1 = 6.2161 Chinese yuan) (Reporting By Anne Marie Roantree; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |