China's Evergrande says contract sales target for 2013 at $16 bln
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Chinese home builder Evergrande Real Estate Group said on Monday its contract sales for 2013 are targeted at 100 billion yuan ($16 billion), up 25 percent from last year.
Evergrande, which focuses on mass-market housing in more remote parts of China, said in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange that 2012 contract sales were 80 billion yuan.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list