Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Wednesday
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due April 17, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due July 17, 2013.
Settlement is Jan. 16-17.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports