Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Wednesday
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due April 17, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due July 17, 2013.
Settlement is Jan. 16-17.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |