Generali Czech shareholder sold 1 mln shares last week
MILAN Jan 14 (Reuters) - Generali shareholder Petr Kellner sold roughly 1 million shares in the insurer on Jan. 10, in a deal worth more than 14.5 million euros ($19.35 million), data released by Italian bourse showed on Monday.
Kellner, who controls the Czech group PPF, has been reducing progressively his stake in Italy's biggest insurer.
Generali announced last week it would buy out a venture with PPF in a 2.5 billion euros deal. ($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data