Generali Czech shareholder sold 1 mln shares last week
MILAN Jan 14 (Reuters) - Generali shareholder Petr Kellner sold roughly 1 million shares in the insurer on Jan. 10, in a deal worth more than 14.5 million euros ($19.35 million), data released by Italian bourse showed on Monday.
Kellner, who controls the Czech group PPF, has been reducing progressively his stake in Italy's biggest insurer.
Generali announced last week it would buy out a venture with PPF in a 2.5 billion euros deal. ($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |