BRIEF-GlaxoSmithKline makes submission to U.S. FDA for diabetes drug
LONDON Jan 14 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * GSK submits albiglutide bla to the US FDA * Intends to submit a regulatory application in the European union (EU) in
early 2013 * Albiglutide is not yet approved as a treatment for type 2 diabetes or any
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |