VMware to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results on Monday, January 28, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Jan 14 (Marketwire) -- VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, plans to announce fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after market close on Monday, January 28, 2013. The company will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT/ 5:00 p.m. ET that day to review financial results and business outlook. A live web broadcast of the event will be available on the VMware Investor Relations website at http://ir.vmware.com. The replay of the webcast will be available for two months. About VMware VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technology resources in a manner that is evolutionary and based on their specific needs. With 2011 revenues of $3.77 billion, VMware has more than 400,000 customers and 55,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com. Contacts: Sandra Kerrigan VMware Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org 650-427-2892 Joan Stone VMware Global Communications email@example.com 650-427-4436 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |