Akorn, Inc. To Host A Conference Call To Discuss 2013 Financial Guidance
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130114:nPnCL42088 LAKE FOREST, Ill., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKRX) will host a conference call on Thursday, January 17, 2013, to discuss its 2013 Financial Guidance followed by a Q&A session. Subject: Akorn, Inc. 2013 Financial Guidance Conference Call Date/Time: Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time Domestic Callers: 800-289-0517 International Callers: 913-312-0982 Confirmation Code: 4965220 URL For Webcast: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91702 http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91702 A live broadcast of Akorn's conference call will also be available online at www.akorn.com under the Investor Relations tab on January 17, 2013, beginning at 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will follow immediately and will be available for 30 days. About Akorn, Inc. Akorn, Inc. is a niche pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of multisource and branded pharmaceuticals. Akorn has manufacturing facilities located in Decatur, Illinois, Somerset, New Jersey and Paonta Sahib, India where the Company manufactures ophthalmic and injectable pharmaceuticals. Additional information is available on the Company's website at www.akorn.com. SOURCE Akorn, Inc. Tim Dick, Chief Financial Officer, +1-847-279-6150
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |