JA Solar says chairman Baofang Jin to become CEO
Jan 14 (Reuters) - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd said Chairman Baofang Jin, who previously served as the company's chief executive from August 2009 to January 2010, will return to the role starting next week.
Jin will replace Peng Fang, whose three-year term as CEO will end on January 20, 2013.
Jin has been JA Solar's chairman since May 2005 and executive chairman of the board since July 2009.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |