JA Solar says chairman Baofang Jin to become CEO
Jan 14 (Reuters) - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd said Chairman Baofang Jin, who previously served as the company's chief executive from August 2009 to January 2010, will return to the role starting next week.
Jin will replace Peng Fang, whose three-year term as CEO will end on January 20, 2013.
Jin has been JA Solar's chairman since May 2005 and executive chairman of the board since July 2009.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |