- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
JA Solar says chairman Baofang Jin to become CEO
Jan 14 (Reuters) - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd said Chairman Baofang Jin, who previously served as the company's chief executive from August 2009 to January 2010, will return to the role starting next week.
Jin will replace Peng Fang, whose three-year term as CEO will end on January 20, 2013.
Jin has been JA Solar's chairman since May 2005 and executive chairman of the board since July 2009.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this