Lululemon sees same-store sales growth in high single digits
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Canadian yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc slightly raised its fourth quarter earnings guidance on Monday, and said it expects same-store sales to grow "in the high single digits."
The company said it expects earnings of 74 cents a share for the fourth quarter to Feb. 3. It previously forecast earnings between 71 and 73 cents a share.
Lululemon said it expects net revenue will come in "at the high end" of its previous guidance, which saw revenue between $475 million and $480 million.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |