Lululemon sees same-store sales growth in high single digits
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Canadian yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc slightly raised its fourth quarter earnings guidance on Monday, and said it expects same-store sales to grow "in the high single digits."
The company said it expects earnings of 74 cents a share for the fourth quarter to Feb. 3. It previously forecast earnings between 71 and 73 cents a share.
Lululemon said it expects net revenue will come in "at the high end" of its previous guidance, which saw revenue between $475 million and $480 million.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port