CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher, RIM leads pack
TORONTO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Monday, led by Research In Motion Ltd, as investor optimism over the upcoming launch of its BlackBerry 10 devices gained momentum. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 31.88 points, or 0.25 percent, at 12,634.06 shortly after the open.
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media