CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat as optimism for RIM offsets energy stocks
TORONTO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock exchange finished little changed on Monday as a rally in Research In Motion Ltd shares was offset by softer energy stocks, which were pressured in part by choppy oil prices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.91 of a point at 12,603.09. Energy and materials were the only sectors in negative territory.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |