CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat as optimism for RIM offsets energy stocks
TORONTO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock exchange finished little changed on Monday as a rally in Research In Motion Ltd shares was offset by softer energy stocks, which were pressured in part by choppy oil prices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.91 of a point at 12,603.09. Energy and materials were the only sectors in negative territory.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |