- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat as optimism for RIM offsets energy stocks
TORONTO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock exchange finished little changed on Monday as a rally in Research In Motion Ltd shares was offset by softer energy stocks, which were pressured in part by choppy oil prices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.91 of a point at 12,603.09. Energy and materials were the only sectors in negative territory.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this