CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat as optimism for RIM offsets energy stocks
TORONTO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock exchange finished little changed on Monday as a rally in Research In Motion Ltd shares was offset by softer energy stocks, which were pressured in part by choppy oil prices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.91 of a point at 12,603.09. Energy and materials were the only sectors in negative territory.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data