Spreadbetters see Europe stocks resuming rally
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to rise on Monday, mirroring gains in Asia, and boosted in part by comments from a Federal Reserve official about the outlook for the U.S. economy.
Financial spreadbetters expect Britain's FTSE 100 to open 15 to 16 points higher, or as much as 0.3 percent, Germany's DAX to open 19 to 30 points higher, or as much as 0.4 percent, and France's CAC 40 to open 10 to 14 points higher, or as much as 0.4 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study