Spreadbetters see Europe stocks resuming rally
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to rise on Monday, mirroring gains in Asia, and boosted in part by comments from a Federal Reserve official about the outlook for the U.S. economy.
Financial spreadbetters expect Britain's FTSE 100 to open 15 to 16 points higher, or as much as 0.3 percent, Germany's DAX to open 19 to 30 points higher, or as much as 0.4 percent, and France's CAC 40 to open 10 to 14 points higher, or as much as 0.4 percent.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal