Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Jan 14 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency gained 0.19 percent to bid 2.54 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |