Mexico's GAP provides 2013 traffic, revenue outlook
MEXICO CITY Jan 14 (Reuters) - Mexican airport operator GAP said on Monday that it expects passenger traffic to rise between 4.5 percent and 5.5 percent this year.
The company, which operates 12 airports across Mexico, also anticipated annual revenue growth of between 7.0 percent and 8.5 percent.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site