Mexico's GAP provides 2013 traffic, revenue outlook
MEXICO CITY Jan 14 (Reuters) - Mexican airport operator GAP said on Monday that it expects passenger traffic to rise between 4.5 percent and 5.5 percent this year.
The company, which operates 12 airports across Mexico, also anticipated annual revenue growth of between 7.0 percent and 8.5 percent.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling