Mexico's GAP provides 2013 traffic, revenue outlook
MEXICO CITY Jan 14 (Reuters) - Mexican airport operator GAP said on Monday that it expects passenger traffic to rise between 4.5 percent and 5.5 percent this year.
The company, which operates 12 airports across Mexico, also anticipated annual revenue growth of between 7.0 percent and 8.5 percent.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources