Nova Measuring reiterates fourth quarter outlook
TEL AVIV Jan 14 (Reuters) - Nova Measuring Instruments , a provider of monitoring and measurement systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, reaffirmed on Monday its 2012 fourth quarter forecast for revenue of $18.5 million to $22 million.
It also reaffirmed its fourth quarter outlook from October for diluted earnings per share of 1-10 cents, or 0-8 cents excluding one-time items.
Israel-based Nova will announce fourth quarter results and give its financial outlook for the first quarter of 2013 on Feb. 18. (Reporting by Tova Cohen)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic