Gabelli & Company`s 23rd Annual Pump, Valve, & Energy Infrastructure Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130114:nBw145825a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130114005825/en RYE, N.Y.--(Business Wire)-- Gabelli & Company, Inc. will host its 23rd Annual Pump, Valve, & Energy Infrastructure Conference on February 28 in New York, NY. The conference will feature panel discussions and fireside chats between company management and Gabelli analysts. Institutional investors should contact their salesperson for more information or to register for the conference. Presenting Companies AMETEK, Inc. NYSE: AME Interpump Group SpA BIT: IP Badger Meter, Inc. NYSE: BMI ITT Corp NYSE: ITT CIRCOR International, Inc. NYSE: CIR Mueller Water Products, Inc. NYSE: MWA Crane Co. NYSE: CR National Fuel Gas Co NYSE: NFG Energy Recovery, Inc. NASDAQ: ERII Ridgeline Energy Services Inc CVE: RLE EnPro Industries, Inc. NYSE: NPO Roper Industries, Inc. NYSE: ROP Flowserve Corporation NYSE: FLS RPC, Inc. NYSE: RES Graco Inc. NYSE: GGG Sulzer PINK: SULZF Graham Corporation NYSEAMEX: GHM Twin Disc, Incorporated NASDAQ: TWIN GreenHunter Energy, Inc. NYSEAMEX: GRH Watts Water Technologies Inc NYSE: WTS IDEX Corporation NYSE: IEX Xylem Inc NYSE: XYL Gabelli & Company, Inc., an institutional research and brokerage firm, is a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors Inc. (NYSE: GBL). © 2013 Gabelli & Company, Inc. - All rights reserved. Gabelli & Co. CV McGinity, President Ph: 914-921-7732 Fx: 914-921-5119 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |