Peru's economy grows 6.83 pct in november on year
LIMA Jan 14 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 6.83 percent in November from the same month a year earlier on surging domestic demand, official data showed on Monday.
The Andean country's economy is forecast to have grown about 6.3 percent in 2012, the fastest pace in South America.
The economy grew 6.4 percent in the first 11 months of 2012 from the same period a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |