CVC, RBS raise $290 mln by selling Samsonite shares -term sheet
HONG KONG Jan 14 (Reuters) - Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners and Royal Bank of Scotland have jointly sold about $290 million worth of shares in Hong Kong-listed luggage maker Samsonite International, a term sheet seen by Reuters showed.
The two investors sold shares at HK$16.20 each, a 4.9 percent discount to Samsonite's Friday's close, the terms showed.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua