CVC, RBS raise $290 mln by selling Samsonite shares -term sheet
HONG KONG Jan 14 (Reuters) - Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners and Royal Bank of Scotland have jointly sold about $290 million worth of shares in Hong Kong-listed luggage maker Samsonite International, a term sheet seen by Reuters showed.
The two investors sold shares at HK$16.20 each, a 4.9 percent discount to Samsonite's Friday's close, the terms showed.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |