Spain says to issue up to 10 bln euros of debt this week
MADRID Jan 14 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue up to 10 billion euros ($13.35 billion) in debt this week.
Spain said it would issue between 4.5 billion and 5.5 billion euros of 12 and 18 month Treasury bills on Tuesday and between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros of bonds due 2015, 2018 and 2041 on Thursday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official