Tata Consultancy says confident about next fiscal year
BANGALORE Jan 14 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's top software services provider, is "very confident" heading into the current quarter and the fiscal year ending March 2014, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Monday.
The company posted a stronger-than-expected 23 percent rise in quarterly profit for the three months ended Dec. 31, fuelling hopes of a broad pickup in tech spending, after unexpectedly strong results from rival Infosys on Friday. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command