Tata Consultancy says confident about next fiscal year
BANGALORE Jan 14 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's top software services provider, is "very confident" heading into the current quarter and the fiscal year ending March 2014, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Monday.
The company posted a stronger-than-expected 23 percent rise in quarterly profit for the three months ended Dec. 31, fuelling hopes of a broad pickup in tech spending, after unexpectedly strong results from rival Infosys on Friday. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea