Tata Consultancy says confident about next fiscal year
BANGALORE Jan 14 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's top software services provider, is "very confident" heading into the current quarter and the fiscal year ending March 2014, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Monday.
The company posted a stronger-than-expected 23 percent rise in quarterly profit for the three months ended Dec. 31, fuelling hopes of a broad pickup in tech spending, after unexpectedly strong results from rival Infosys on Friday. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South