BRIEF-Taylor Wimpey says consumer sentiment towards housing improving
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Taylor Wimpey PLC : * Expect to report 2012 full year profits at the upper end of our expectations * Group operating profit up over 40% * FY group operating margin will be ahead of that reported for both the first
half of 2012 and 2011 FY * Average selling price has increased by 6% to £181K (2011: £171K) * Substantial order book with an increase of 14% in value to £948M as at 31
December 2012 * Consumer sentiment towards the housing market is more positive than we have
seen in recent times
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |