- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Telekom Austria to comment on financing on Tuesday
VIENNA Jan 14 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria is considering several financing tools and will comment on the matter during its capital markets day on Tuesday, Chief Executive Hannes Ametsreiter said on Monday.
Austrian magazine News has reported that Telekom Austria was eyeing a hybrid bond issue of up to 800 million euros ($1.07 billion) to help finance major investments, citing Chairman Rudolf Kemler.
($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting by Angelika Gruber)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this