Telekom Austria to comment on financing on Tuesday
VIENNA Jan 14 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria is considering several financing tools and will comment on the matter during its capital markets day on Tuesday, Chief Executive Hannes Ametsreiter said on Monday.
Austrian magazine News has reported that Telekom Austria was eyeing a hybrid bond issue of up to 800 million euros ($1.07 billion) to help finance major investments, citing Chairman Rudolf Kemler.
($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting by Angelika Gruber)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls