Telekom Austria to comment on financing on Tuesday
VIENNA Jan 14 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria is considering several financing tools and will comment on the matter during its capital markets day on Tuesday, Chief Executive Hannes Ametsreiter said on Monday.
Austrian magazine News has reported that Telekom Austria was eyeing a hybrid bond issue of up to 800 million euros ($1.07 billion) to help finance major investments, citing Chairman Rudolf Kemler.
($1 = 0.7493 euros) (Reporting by Angelika Gruber)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school: Health Ministry |
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. jobless claims lowest since early 2006; new home sales tumble