Transocean says Icahn has acquired 1.56 percent stake in firm
NEW YORK Jan 13 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd has disclosed that billionaire investors Carl Icahn has acquired a 1.56 percent in the offshore rig contractor, according to a statement on its Web site.
Additionally, Icahn is seeking regulatory approval to acquire shares worth more than $682.1 million, according to the statement.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |