Transocean says Icahn has acquired 1.56 percent stake in firm
NEW YORK Jan 13 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd has disclosed that billionaire investors Carl Icahn has acquired a 1.56 percent in the offshore rig contractor, according to a statement on its Web site.
Additionally, Icahn is seeking regulatory approval to acquire shares worth more than $682.1 million, according to the statement.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |