BRIEF-UPS says EC to block planned TNT Express acquisition
AMSTERDAM Jan 14 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc : * UPS anticipates European commission to prohibit acquisition of TNT Express
* Says UPS will withdraw the offer for TNT Express * Says UPS will pay TNT a termination fee in the amount of EUR 200 million
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case