Deutsche Post not interested in TNT Express - CFO
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Deutsche Post is not interested bidding for TNT Express after UPS said it was dropping its 5.2 billion euro bid for the Dutch delivery firm, its finance chief said.
"We're pursuing an organic growth strategy, so we are not interested in acquisitions of any kind in the express business, including TNT," he told Reuters in an interview on Monday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |