Deutsche Post not interested in TNT Express - CFO
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Deutsche Post is not interested bidding for TNT Express after UPS said it was dropping its 5.2 billion euro bid for the Dutch delivery firm, its finance chief said.
"We're pursuing an organic growth strategy, so we are not interested in acquisitions of any kind in the express business, including TNT," he told Reuters in an interview on Monday.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead