Deutsche Post not interested in TNT Express - CFO
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Deutsche Post is not interested bidding for TNT Express after UPS said it was dropping its 5.2 billion euro bid for the Dutch delivery firm, its finance chief said.
"We're pursuing an organic growth strategy, so we are not interested in acquisitions of any kind in the express business, including TNT," he told Reuters in an interview on Monday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions