Uranium One to go private for C$2.86 per share
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Uranium One Inc said that it has entered into an agreement with Russia's JSC Atomredmetzoloto and its affiliate, Effective Energy N.V., collectively termed AMRZ, to go private in a deal that values the company at C$2.74 billion ($2.79 billion).
The company said that ARMZ would buy all the common shares that ARMZ and its affiliates do not already own for C$2.86 per share, a premium of 19 percent over the stock's Friday close.
ARMZ and its affiliates currently own 51.4 percent of the Uranium One common shares.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea