Uranium One to go private for C$2.86 per share
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Uranium One Inc said that it has entered into an agreement with Russia's JSC Atomredmetzoloto and its affiliate, Effective Energy N.V., collectively termed AMRZ, to go private in a deal that values the company at C$2.74 billion ($2.79 billion).
The company said that ARMZ would buy all the common shares that ARMZ and its affiliates do not already own for C$2.86 per share, a premium of 19 percent over the stock's Friday close.
ARMZ and its affiliates currently own 51.4 percent of the Uranium One common shares.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?