Uranium One to go private for C$2.86 per share
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Uranium One Inc said that it has entered into an agreement with Russia's JSC Atomredmetzoloto and its affiliate, Effective Energy N.V., collectively termed AMRZ, to go private in a deal that values the company at C$2.74 billion ($2.79 billion).
The company said that ARMZ would buy all the common shares that ARMZ and its affiliates do not already own for C$2.86 per share, a premium of 19 percent over the stock's Friday close.
ARMZ and its affiliates currently own 51.4 percent of the Uranium One common shares.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |