Audi to increase sales to 1.5 million cars earlier than 2015
(Reuters) - German luxury car maker Audi expects to increase annual sales to 1.5 million cars earlier than the planned 2015 target date, Chief Executive Rupert Stadler told reporters on Monday at the Detroit auto show.
Stadler said Audi will keep growing sales beyond 1.4 million cars this year.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |