Cadillac ATS named 2013 North American Car of the Year
(Reuters) - General Motors Corp's Cadillac ATS, a new compact sedan aimed at the popular BMW 3 Series, was named 2013 North American Car of the Year by a jury of automotive writers.
Chrysler's Ram 1500 pickup, which was extensively redesigned for model year 2013, was named North American Truck/Utility of the Year.
Finalists for Car of the Year included the redesigned Honda Accord and Ford Fusion sedans. Truck/Utility of the Year finalists included the new Mazda CX-5 and the Ford C-Max crossovers.
(Reporting By Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane