Cadillac ATS named 2013 North American Car of the Year
(Reuters) - General Motors Corp's Cadillac ATS, a new compact sedan aimed at the popular BMW 3 Series, was named 2013 North American Car of the Year by a jury of automotive writers.
Chrysler's Ram 1500 pickup, which was extensively redesigned for model year 2013, was named North American Truck/Utility of the Year.
Finalists for Car of the Year included the redesigned Honda Accord and Ford Fusion sedans. Truck/Utility of the Year finalists included the new Mazda CX-5 and the Ford C-Max crossovers. (Reporting by Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation