"Les Miserables" wins Golden Globe for best musical
BEVERLY HILLS, California
BEVERLY HILLS, California (Reuters) - "Les Miserables" won the Golden Globe on Sunday for the best movie musical.
The film is the big-screen version of the popular stage musical about French revolutionaries.
The Golden Globes, handed out by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, were awarded at a star-studded dinner in Beverly Hills, California.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb